Moonmoon Sen and daughter Raima Sen launch new jewellery collection

Veteran actress Moonmoon Sen visited Senco Gold Jewellers in Kolkata along with her daughter Raima Sen, to shop for eternal white platinum jewellery. The mother daughter duo also launched the new platinum jewellery collection by Senco Gold Jewellers for Akshaya Trithya.

Moonmoon Sen said, “For my lovely daughter I wouldn’t think of anything else but the best and only what is truly eternal is what I would wish to gift her. Just like our relationship which is everlasting, so is the eternal nature of platinum which is the perfect choice to commemorate our special bond of love."

Raima added, “Platinum jewellery is my kind of style, as it is understated, elegant and has modern appeal. I am truly touched by my mother’s gesture of gifting me beautiful and eternal platinum jewellery and showering her blessings on me.”