Facebook Graph Search New Feature

Facebook Graph Search New Feature








Facebook, has made a big announcement, taking the wraps off by a new social search tool that it is calling “Graph Search”. Its not usual web search, instead Graph Search will let people crawl the data available on their network of Facebook friends. Users will be able to find everything from restaurants to movie recommendations, from placed their friends have lived to photos they have liked.

Until now, Facebook users were unable to search for friends who live in a certain town or like a particular book. With Facebook Graph Search, this will be possible now.

With Facebook Graph Search you will be able to enter a search term that Facebook will try to evaluate and present you with results. Search terms can be anything, such as:

    Photos I Like
    Photos my friends like
    Restaurants in Islamabad my friends have visited
    Places my family visited in 2012
    My family members who are student
    My friends who live in Dubai
    My female friends who live with in 25 KM those who like movies and are below 25



The word is that all search terms will be detected by Facebook’s intelligent system to produce best results for you. Main focus of Facebook Graph Search will be around following four areas:

    People
    Photos
    Places
    and Interests.